At OnUp, we’re dedicated to helping you go onward and upward. So, we’ve partnered with like-minded athletes in the Twin Cities to inspire you on your journey. We are thrilled to announce the launch of our official OnUp Brand Ambassadors.
The OnUp Ambassador Team is a community of fitness enthusiasts who authentically love OnUp Protein Water, share a belief that exercise helps you become the best version of yourself, and are committed to inspiring others to incorporate OnUp into their fitness and wellness routines. They are successful athletes themselves and are leaders within their communities.
We’ve been introduced to this fantastic group of people in a variety of ways over the past year and we are excited to take our partnerships to the next level.
Our OnUp Ambassadors include:
- Andrea Nisler: 6x CrossFit Game Athlete and Owner of Timberwolf Fitness. Andrea enjoys watching people get into great shape through CrossFit and loves being part of a fun gym community. OnUp is the only protein that Andrea will drink! Shout out to Andrea for placing 10th in the world in this weekend’s CrossFit Games!
- Andrea Toppin: 2020 Olympic Marathon Trials Qualifier. Andrea is an aspiring chiropractic professional and elite marathon runner runner who understands the value of a strong recovery. She’s excited to show patients how nutrition contributes to the recovery process.
- Emily Niswanger: Integrative Dietitian & Resident OnUp Nutrition Expert. Emily is an integrative and functional nutrition registered dietitian, ultra marathon runner, and sustainable eating advocate. She is the founder of Anywhere Nutrition, a monthly meal plan membership.
- Holly Janiszewski: Personal Trainer. Holly’s calling is to inspire her community to fall in love with fitness. She is the founder of Holly J Fitness and the Holly J Fitness App. She loves that OnUp is an easy, on-the-go clean protein.
- J.C. Lippold: Mindfulness Coach & Community Mover. J.C. is the founder of 5K Everyday Conversations and is passionately working on removing the words "I am not a runner" from common language through initiatives that focus on movement and welcome everyone into daily, conversationally paced runs.
Nick Mathew: CrossFit Open Athlete and Head Coach at CrossFit Minnetonka. Nick is motivated by the idea that you can do whatever you want if you are willing to put in the work. In the CrossFit Open, he was ranked 59th in the world and 1st in Minnesota. He loves that OnUp is a fast acting protein and has electrolytes.
Stay tuned as we will be adding to our Ambassador Team over the coming months. We look forward to expanding our community within the Twin Cities.Find more information about OnUp Brand Ambassadors click here. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about joining the team.