Let’s be honest. We are all tired of covid and this summer is not what we thought it would be. But, at OnUp, we like to look on the bright side. We live in a beautiful city and this summer we’ve been able to enjoy the Twin Cities more than originally planned.
We are proud to be based in the Twin Cities and we love the local network. Here are some of the local things we’ve been up to in July and have planned for August.
- Trails and Parks: This NEVER gets old. There is a reason why both Minneapolis and St. Paul are listed as Top 10 fit cities. We’ve loved running and biking the various trails around the cities. And, we love seeing (and sometimes participating in) all the workouts in the parks. Keep up the great work!
- Farmers Markets: We miss the lazy weekend mornings perusing the local farmers markets, but we are excited to be partnering with the Linden Hills and Excelsior Farmers Markets on their new process for pre-ordering. Check it out.
- Local News: We were featured in the Mill City Times! Our first local press. But, stay tuned because it's definitely not our last. Something exciting coming soon. Can you guess what it is? (hint, hint...we are crushing it)
- Local Retailers: The Twin Cities has many great local retailers and we are thankful to be partnering with many of them. While it still isn’t safe for us to be in-store providing samples, you can still grab an OnUp when you are shopping. OnUp has been on sale at Kowalski’s in June and will be on sale at Lakewinds for the month of August. We appreciate your support of both OnUp and local retailers.
- Local Business Partners: We’ve loved getting to know other local businesses on our startup journey. In July we announced that we’ll be partnering with other local businesses for giveaways. We’re super excited about our new partnership with Storm Creek apparel, which started with a giveaway of their new Eco-Camo Pullover and will extend to more. Some of the other brands we’ll be partnering with include Darling Pickle Dips, Kakookies, Sebesta Apothecary, Moody's Ice Cream, and more. Be sure to hop on over to their websites to learn more about their stories and products! We think you might just find something that will become a new favorite.
- Local Gyms: In July we were excited to welcome locally owned Los Campeones gym in NE Minneapolis to the OnUp family. We’ve even been able to provide samples to members! They have a new fantastic outdoor workout space.
Thanks to all of you for being part of the OnUp community. We are grateful for the opportunity to connect with so many of you in the Twin Cities and we hope that you are enjoying your local summer as much as we are.